So - back from a family wedding in Winnipeg and trying to get myself motivated to accomplish something around here....but gotta say...NOT really feeling it. To be honest, I look around here and see SOO many things that need to be done and I just don't have the focus to finish any one thing.
So - I washed and dried the new fabric that I bought to make some outdoor pillows ('cuz you know, September is when that should be done...) and Christmas gift projects, started cutting out the patterns, but then got distracted by re-arranging the family room (Why? - yeah...dunno), and mid-re-arrange...momentarily decided that I should paint another wall (and only one) in the family room (because only one of four is presently done - ....no explanation for that whatsoever.) so cleared all the stuff away from the one wall...only to find the hand rails from our staircase that have not be reinstalled since we moved in. So - this obviously sparked my decision to sand down said handrail to paint it for re-install. So - while waiting for the first coat of paint to dry....tried to come up with a plan for finally decorating our entryway and started dragging out old frames and pictures and paint color chips for the front door...
And this is the moment where it finally occurred to me that perhaps,.....PERHAPS....I've been hanging out with my kids too much and should MAYBE try and prolong my attention span to something for more than nine minutes.
All this to say -....absolutely NOTHING to show you mom and Trina - but here's a new post! :)
2 comments:
Thanks, Ralna - I'm inspired already... well, actually, I just feel better because that's how my life seems this last while, and it's good to know I'm not alone :)
Thanks for a new post - you make me smile.
Makes me smile too.....a little distracted are we??? It's ok...you are allowed. Think maybe you should try making a list....it keeps you focused. Yeah right!! You're awesome!
Post a Comment