October 6, 2010

Master Ensuite Progress

So - It's seems a little redundant to say that this room is not done - as I have yet to finish ANY room in our house,...but it's a little progress and if I waited to show you my house until it was done...well,...we would have very little to talk about. :) Again - with the attention span of a gnat and the money of a....umm....a person with no money...(nice save.), I was able to focus long enough to paint the room - but do little else.  baby steps! :)


So - here's the progress.


Before
Apparently these were taken before I learned how to turn on the autofocus.  Sorry....

After
Yeah - the seashell is still there... Sadly, I don't notice it anymore so my motivation to change it has been distracted...
The stripes show up more in person - but they are still pretty subtle.  LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! :)
Next time as a special treat - maybe I'll even take the four seconds to fold the towel... probably won't make the bed in the background though! :)


But - off to chase something shiny..... :)  Have a great day!


Ralna

4 comments:

Pam said...

I had no trouble seeing the stripes, though they are subtle. They look marvelous and probably make your room look larger too. Great touch!

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

I love the stripes! They have just the right amount of difference in color. I want to do some somewhere in the house. You could have even went right over those bifold doors and blended them into the wall!

Trina said...

Very pretty... love it.

Mona said...

Very nice touch. Love it.