September 3, 2010

fall wreath

I LOVE Fall - but that isn't to say I'm prepared to see summer leave.  However, the weather this past week has left me no choice to embrace the truth - it is quickly approaching and I shall have to once again pack in my Daisy Duke shorts for capris - K, truthfully it was probably time for me to pack in the Dukes about three kids ago (yes - I only have two kids)...


Nonetheless... waking up to the crisp Fall air, dreaming of warm hearty stews, apple crisps, cozy sweaters, and strolling the aisle's of Micheals got my little heart pretty psyched to start dreaming in - as my friend so eloquently put it -  'dead leaves, hay and twigs.'  kind of takes the "romance" out of the season hey? ....cynics...


So - here is my first nod to Autumn.


Anyone else making the jump?




Ralna

3 comments:

Trina said...

So pretty. Love the red to make it pop.

Anonymous said...

I hope u are not expecting anything like this when u come to visit. Oh yeah and don't forget to bring some of those peaches.

Anonymous said...

I love this Ralna! Like yours better than the one you got the idea from...smarty pants!