I was strolling through blogville yesterday morning and had one of those moments - those "I gotta make that right this instant - oh shoot, I have two kids and don't get to do what I want to" moments. I saw it over at Red Heads Craft More Fun and instantly had it's final display place in mind - just 'happened' to have one uninspired blank canvas sitting in my closet (and THIS is the reason I have to buy things EVEN when I have no project in mind Aaron...) and had only a few short hours to wait until rest time when I would have two hours of 'uninterrupted' (oh how I joke) solitude. :)
Unfortunately I don't have a Cricket though - I know, let's all have a moment for the girl! :) and I am WAY too impatient to cut out all those letters by hand - so I took a little artistic freedom and changed up the lettering a little...but think it turned out super cute! (Thanks Courtney!)
Ralna
9 comments:
where is this !?! Is this our house? I can't keep up!
Ralna...you are something else!! I love the way you write. Totally makes me smile!
Very sweet - I actually think I prefer the smaller font that gives more "white space"... great job. Is it in the family room?
This is too cute!!! Love it :]
whoa, whoa, whoa....did you hand paint these letters??? seriously!!!!
love Love LOVE it! You are amazingly talented and it is so fun to check in and see what you have come up with! Love you!
Love your blog...love this picture...wish I had Michael's coupons and a Michael's store somewhere near me. Or else you as my personal decorator. :0)
It turned out great!! I love your little birdie! Thanks for sharing it with me! :o)
Have a wonderful day,
Courtney
Oops, is it bad to say this right after the original creator commented... well luck of the draw says you get what you get. I like you take on it waaaaay better!!! I love this soooo much!!! You should do stuff like this and then sell it to people like me, who think it's awesome!!!!!
Post a Comment