![]() |
| Image from Land of Nod |
Also...I have been shamefully drooling over the Farmhouse Rugs by Dash Albert at WhiteFlower Farmhouse for my little boy's room for months. LOVE.
I'm also a big fan of the rag rugs and would love to find one of those in pale pinks and greens but have yet to find one.... so if anyone comes across any in their travels....please send me a link! :)
And if someone could distribute this Christmas list to those that love me - I'd appreciate that too! :)
Have a great afternoon...
Ralna


4 comments:
LOVE the rugs! I wouldn't go with the Land of Nod rug though. It looks a little too country. You're more of a rock and roll kind of girl!
Do you cook too? Someone married to you must be blessed with lots of pies, cakes and cookies!
Oh "Anonymous" - I don't cook. I just craft....and buy rugs. The someone I'm married to is still blessed though. MOre than they will EVER know! ;)
So - I guess that's the go ahead to order the second one then hey?? :)
Sincerely,
Your Wife
I like the rugs too - but agree with Anonymous that the rag rug is too country for your decor.
Hi Ralna!
Thanks so much for your sweet and encouraging comment on my blog!
Your blog is lovely- I just glanced around, but need to look more carefully when I have some time, so I'm your newest follower! :]
♥
Mandy
Post a Comment