August 13, 2010

Kids *Bulletin Board ReDo

I am forever given the task of displaying precious artwork *MASS-produced by my four year old girl. :)  I try to limit it on the fridge as I have an unfortunate allergic reaction to clutter and yet want to keep an area at a height where my girl can still hang up her masterpieces with pride.  So, I tried to find a fun and cute way to have a space for each of my kids to have their own art display, allows the art to be easily changed out, isn't a boring brown bulletin board and that is forever awaiting their inspiration...
- so, saw this idea at a local scrapbooking store for collecting paperwork, and this is what I came up with....
Plain cork clipboard from Wal-Mart - $2.49 each
Definitely the trickiest part - measuring, sketching and notching out around the metal of the clipboard.
I put each of their names on one and tied some ribbon/string around the top for interest - hung them above their new desk and they are ready to host many a masterpiece! :)



Thanks for stopping by...


Ralna

2 comments:

Nicole said...

SO awesome ralna!

Mona said...

You are very creative....and this will make a fun place for the kids to do their best creative work as well! I like the new baskets in there as well.