So, while the laundry room has not been completed. it has been started. Shortly after moving in we demo-ed the old cold storage room, opening up the space to house my someday spacey laundry and mudroom.
From this
to this
And this is how it has sat for the past two months. It's not a pretty room - but I post it today to show you, despite the lack of progress on the surroundings, - I am feeling like I should get a little shout out for the work that goes on EVERY SINGLE DAY *within* it's ugliness.
Because an empty laundry basket is really the unsung hero of accomplishments in a mother's story. And for the foreseeable future next fifteen minutes....I have one.
but check out the beauty of inspiration. Ahhhh......SOO much less work!
I am LOVING the frosted glass storage on top of the laundry. :) Not sure I have enough extra linens to fill them though ~




2 comments:
There's lots of potential guys! Can't wait to see where it goes from here.
I TOTALLY give you credit for laundry! and if you can keep the laundry basket empty for 15 minutes, I think you're one up on me!
Post a Comment