So - this is the new designated area for craft/coloring world. This is in attempts to get it off my kitchen table, bedroom floors, coffee table, couch, kitchen floor, staircase (a personal favorite) and family room floor.
So - this is wood working project number three. But I've got big plans for that Ana White and I! She's seriously a superstar! Next I believe will be a shelf for above the new craft desk and some storage lockers for our mudroom. But,...well...you saw that room a few days ago...and I guess there's no rush on those. :)
Have a great day...
Ralna
6 comments:
So Martha....it looks pretty good. How did the Smores turn out? And did you finish those drapes yet?
How about that knitting project?
Lookin' good Ralna....the kids will really ENJOY cleaning up the toys and putting away their things now I am sure!!
Wow! Both of these turned out great! I love me some Ana White and Knock-Off Wood too! I've got three projects under my (tool) belt too! It's kinda hot here in Florida to be building right now, so I'm taking a little break. I'm thinking of making the outdoor play house in October when it's cooler! I figure, if I can build something like that, I might be able to frame out a house (or maybe a shed)! Great work!
Do you have the link for your desk? It's exactly what I'm wanting for my daughter but can't find it at Knock off Wood. It will be my first building project and hopefully done before Christmas. Thanks
Chari
chari k bennett @ m s n . c o m
Hey Chari - here is the link for the desk top and then I used used one of her modular bases for the side. Hopefully this link works for you... http://ana-white.com/2010/02/before-we-get-to-that-corner-desk-lets.html Good luck! :)
Hi
I'm in love with this desk. I am especially in love with the little finish details you added under the table top and the cubby base that MAKE the desk. Is there any way you can describe how you made these? (I'm completely new to woodworking so the more detail, the better)... Also any tips for getting that amazing finish?
Thanks
Deepa
Post a Comment