January 25, 2012

Adria's Crib Mobile



So I mentioned a few days ago that there remained a few projects that I had hoped to finish up for Adria's nursery and I am super excited to be done one of them!! :)  Found some inspiration from etsy/pinterest and came up with owls and flowers to match her color scheme and tie in with the tree mural behind her bed. l had all the felt already so it cost me NOTHING and she is thus far completely infatuated with it so I'm happy!  The little owls took me longer than I thought they would - but that seems to be the case with most things these days!  






Have a great day! :)



2 comments:

Trina said...

WOW! That is too adorable Ralna. The owls are SUPER cute :) - definitely worth the effort.
Love it.

MOM said...

Love it! Beautiful room! Even more beautiful baby!!