November 3, 2010

Ana-White's Shout Out! :)

So - SUPER excited to get a little mention by the amazing Ana White on her post today! :)  Cannot say enough good things about her and her blog.  Total inspiration! Please, if you have not checked her out - do it now!  I can honestly say that were it not for her easy to follow plans and assurance that I too can build furniture (because yes, I believe that she was talking directly to me....!)  - umm....would still be relying on my husband to hang the pictures.  But as it stands - here are a few things I have built with my very own two hands....and a lot of my husband's tools that I previously loathed to pay for and have sitting around my quest for a clean house. :)







and FYI -  my sister is a huge superstar....  and she too has started building and built this entry bench (umm - FIRST projects?? AMAZING) and an beautiful headboard that I need to steal some pics of for y'all....  So good hey?  Love it!



3 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

So proud of your work Ralna! Keep it up - we love seeing your posts!

Trina said...

I love all the stuff you've built... I'm kinda excited about being able to do more once we're settled :)

Erin said...

I'm so impressed! I've wanted to make something from Ana's plans for a long time, I just have no where to do it. Some day!! Thanks for visiting my blog! :) Erin