November 9, 2010

DIY Belt

So - can I just say that I am SO continually impressed and amazed by all the ideas and designs that the seriously talented women in Blogland are continually inventing and re-inventing!  Blows my mind every day!!  And I am SOO inspired and blessed to umm....  steal those ideas!  :)  


Lil Blue Boo has a fabulous tutorial for all the little scraps of ribbon you have lying around to repurpose into a belt...  I made my first one last week and I'm going to use it as a stocking stuffer for my little girl.  She's been asking for a belt for a while - I know, I know,... poor poor sad little underprivileged four year old doesn't even have a belt... :(  But I think it turned out super cute and it only cost me like three dollars for the cotton webbing and the D rings!  Cheap like borscht.  


Check it out....




Thanks Lil Blue Boo! :)

1 comment:

Trina said...

Adorable. Wanna make me one too?? :)