Messenger Bags
Can I just say that I am a big fan of the sewing machine lately! So, I've started thinking about some Christmas gifts and these hot little numbers were on the list. There are various great tutorials out there so I did some research and came up with my own little variation (ie. combining the easiest portions of all options :) ) They came together pretty quick - the second naturally faster than the first - but happy to cross them off the to-do list. :)
3 comments:
Seriously amazing. They look fantastic Ralna! :) Any way I can get myself onto that list of people who are getting one??! :) Love ya.
WOW!! Look at you go! Looks great as usual Ralna. I can't even come up with ideas, let alone do anything about it. You are one talented girl!
Proud of you Ralna.
Would you mind sharing your method? I am new to sewing but would love to try one of these!
Post a Comment