Owls seem to be everywhere lately and gotta say that I am totally diggin' the trend. You may remember that I did a owl felt mobile for the nursery about a year ago. So, in looking for possible gift ideas/stocking stuffers for my kids I came across a tutorial (they always lure you in with the "tutorials" - with all their promises of "easy" and "quick" and "simple"...) for a cute little stuffed owl pillow/stuffy. It was a great way to once again work in a few of my fabric scraps to match the quilt my superstar mom put together for our Peanut. And I think she's totally going to be a fan!
I of course will be linking up to the super quick, easy, and simple tutorial over at Make It-Love It so that you yourself can join along! - 'Cuz you know that's why I post right?? To try and suck you into this sick little 'crafting' obsession I have with trying absolutely everything cute that I can find step-by-step directions for. to try and make it seem a little more socially acceptable. it is a problem.
2 comments:
You make me laugh :)
Super cute - she'll love it.
So cute, Ralna!! And yes, the Peanut will love it! It's one of those things that just make you smile. :))))))
Post a Comment