One of their favourite games of late is to line up all the kitchen chairs and pretend that it's a long train and they are the conductors. I found a cute little pattern on Mushroom Villagers and tried to do my own little version of conductor hats and then just eye-balled an interpretation of a vest. Not perfect but cute! I found a train whistle to go with it - a fact I may or may not be now regretting! :)
I also sewed them each a cape to replace the blankets I am frequently having to tie and retie around their necks every three seconds when they save the planet. I picked up a cow and fireman costume after Halloween for $5 that has been a huge hit for Jaden! And a Safari hat and magnifying glass that has already equipped them on countless explorations. A cowboy hat and bandana to wear as they run around riding the swiffer and a empty cardboard box - and of course everything princess and fairy that you could ever need or desire! Wish the magic wand could clean up rooms as quickly as it changes stuffed animals to coachmen though.... :)
Thanks for stopping by! :)
Ralna
2 comments:
You did an awesome job Ralna! Can we have a tickle trunk too!?!
What a wonderful idea. I know the kids will enjoy these fun things and treasure the memories for many years to come.
Post a Comment