So, I finally uncovered a piece of our family room after a few hours - sadly basically just transporting mess from one section of the room to the other....but I found my toy storage unit and am super excited to have it placed in its new home! The paint did get scratched a bit in the move...(FREE movers but perhaps need to temper their testosterone with patience and care) so I will have to give it a little love, I still need to add the crown around the top and eventually I will build a desk off the side and storage for kids craft supplies. But that will most likely be a few months away. And I'm pretty proud of my little accomplishment with my very own two hands - knowing that all the toys I trip over all day COULD be in their enclosed organized home.... Nothing but good intentions I'm sure..... :)




2 comments:
In an effort to save money on the moving truck so that you have more money for decorating we had to flex a little muscle! SORRY! Next time we'll ease up on the decorating fund and take more consideration towards the moving fund.
Hey Ralna...looks great.
It's only been a week since you moved in kiddo!!
Mom
Post a Comment