June 12, 2010

the closets

Kay - so it's been two days now since I finished, but I gotta tell you...this is still the first thing I want to talk about, because well, many hours were spent on them and they are pretty fantastic.  :)  When we arrived the interior of all the closets were lavender, because, well,...why not lavender, and some of the closet doors were gold/yellow, the shelves were an assortment of mac-tac and spare plywood and some serious nails and variety of hooks and mis-used L-brackets were in place.  So, please take a moment.
k - but you're not understanding how ugly they were...
and now,

and I said Aaron stole all the "showy jobs"... 

So , when you visit, feel free to ask about the closets....k - don't cause then they'll probably be hiding all my mess and clutter.


1 comment:

Mona said...

Seeing no one else has posted any comments, and also knowing first-hand how very long you spent in the depths of those closets, I would like to make it known to all others who find their way to this post that you went above and beyond in accomplishing the work involved in bringing the closets into the state they are! They look great Ralna!!