Although - sad to say that I was working with small little sheets of vinyl and not one large one shot deal vinyl print-out so,...I had to squish the letters on little sheets and pick off each letter one at a time and place it on the plywood. Sucks to be me - and not every letter is 100% straight...but I'm happy with how it turned out. So - $10 for the white vinyl sheets, some paint, my Silhouette, a sander and a piece of plywood! Shawbang! Perdy art.
March 22, 2011
FAMILY vinyl art
Although - sad to say that I was working with small little sheets of vinyl and not one large one shot deal vinyl print-out so,...I had to squish the letters on little sheets and pick off each letter one at a time and place it on the plywood. Sucks to be me - and not every letter is 100% straight...but I'm happy with how it turned out. So - $10 for the white vinyl sheets, some paint, my Silhouette, a sander and a piece of plywood! Shawbang! Perdy art.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOVE it. It looks fantastic on that wall, Ralna :) Sounds like a ton of extra work though... but worth it.
soooooo beautiful on your wall. love it!!!
LOVE it...almost as much as I love not seeing Superman as soon as I go to your page ;P Love ya.
Post a Comment