I also have been busy doing the sucky jobs that no one wants to hear about - like caulking and painting baseboards. I'm hoping the efforts are still noticeable - though not really notable. ;) Aaron took a few days and finished up almost all the baseboards in the house - four bedrooms, living, dining, and family room - and to date - I've finished caulking and painting the hallway and the staircase. so....apparently haven't been that "busy" with that project after all... My kids ARE still fed, bathed, and clothed though - so I am definitely claiming credit for that??
I have also found a new love that....well....words can not even begin to explain... and I know it's been around for a while, but the two of us are just getting to know each other and....it's truly been LOVELY.

Meet my friend, the Starbucks Peppermint Mocha. :) Isn't she pretty??
and well - that and a plate full of Christmas baking rejects (LOVE my job in Quality Control!) pretty much sums of the rest of my absence.... But - I'll do better. I can be better.
1 comment:
We are missing new posts... but totally love you anyway ;)
Post a Comment